4-Hr. Seven Magic Mountains/Hoover Dam Combo Tour - Small Group
This Tour operates twice daily:
- 14 passenger vans
- This is a small group tour, to ensure your comfort and make sure you have a personal and enjoyable trip, which is our top priority.
*Seven Magic Mountain Tour*
- A Top 10 Instagram location !!!!
- The exhibit just went through a massive renovation with brighter and more vivid colors.
*Hoover Dam Mini Tour*
Our top selling and highly rated Hoover Dam tour has been our flagship tour which will take you through Historic Boulder City where everything started. Next stop is Hemingway Park for a photo op which is world famous for its large population of Desert Big Horn sheep. Next stop is Lake Mead Lookout for a panoramic view of Lake Mead and then off to Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, an engineering marvel in itself. Get a birds-eye view of the face of the Hoover Dam from 1000 feet above. Next, we drive across the top of the Hoover Dam, to the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam, for views of the backside of the Dam and for more photo ops. Our tourguides are all certified and very knowledgeable about Hoover Dam and the surrounding city...Las Vegas.
The tour size is kept small to offer you a more comfortable and personal experience while being time sensitive. What more could you ask for? Don’t miss out on joining us! Book your Hoover Dam Mini Tour now!
Morning and Afternoon Tours Available
Child: 3-17: $64.99
Lap child (ages 2 and under): No Charge
Private Tour: $899.99 Up to 14 people. You decide the pick-up time. Restrictions apply.
Duration from Hotel Pick-Up to Drop-Off: Approximately 4 Hours
- What to Expect on your Seven Magic Mountain/Hoover Dam Mini Tour?
- Get picked up from selected VEGAS STRIP hotel, …NO OFF STRIP PICK UPS AND NO OLD VEGAS /DOWNTOWN PICK-UP you may have to cross the street or go next door to another hotel , this really cuts down pick up times due to heavy Vegas Strip traffic.
- Drive out to “Seven Magic Mountains” 15-20 Minute Drive.
- Spend some time (15-20 minutes) taking pictures and admiring the exhibit.
- Start the Hoover Dam portion of tour. approx 3 hours
- Drive to Hoover Dam – Approximately a 30-45 minute drive
- Drive through Historic Boulder City. Where it all started and learn about the history.
- A quick photo op stop at Hemmingway Park which overlooks Lake Mead and is also known for its large number of Desert Big Horn Sheep. *because they are wild animals, there is no guarantee they will be there
- Stop at the Lake Mead Lookout for an amazing panoramic view of Lake Mead and a photo op.
- Visit the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, also known as the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge where we will park and walk up to the bridge, almost 1000 feet above the base of the Dam! Enjoy an incredible bird’s eye view of the Dam and Colorado River.
- Drive across the The top of the Hoover Dam to the Arizona side to various lookout points to view Dam and take pictures.
- Drive back to your hotel or strip for drop-off.
- The Tour Includes
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Select Vegas Strip Hotel & Pickup & Drop-off
- The Tour Excludes
- Gratuity (recommended)
- What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- Hat/Sun protection
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing