Seven Magic Mountains Tour
Internationally renowned Swiss artist Ugo Rondinone’s Seven Magic Mountains is a large-scale site-specific public art installation located near Jean Dry Lake and Interstate 15, approximately ten miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada. Comprised of seven towers of colorful, stacked boulders standing more than thirty feet high, it is a creative expression of human presence in the desert. Seven Magic Mountains punctuates the Mojave with a poetic burst of form and color.
The exhibition opened May 11, 2016 and was originally scheduled to be on view for two years. Due to the incredible success of Seven Magic Mountains since its opening, artist Ugo Rondinone has expressed a strong desire to explore ways to keep the artwork on view at its current site. The Producers are currently working on an extension plan that would enable Seven Magic Mountains to remain on view for several years into the future. While the plan progresses, we can state with certainty that, ……..at a minimum, the installation will remain on view through the end of 2021.
Morning and Afternoon Tours Available
Child: 3-17: $34.99
Lap child: No Charge
Duration from Hotel Pick-Up to Drop-Off: Approximately 1-1/2 to 2 Hours
- What to Expect on your Seven Magic Mountains Tour?
- Get picked up from your hotel
- Drive out to “Seven Magic Mountains” and spend some time taking pictures and admiring the exhibit.
- Drive back to Hotel for drop-off
- The Tour Includes
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Bottled Water and Lite Snacks
- Hotel/Strip Pickup & Drop-off
- The Tour Excludes
- Gratuity (recommended)
- What to Bring
- Comfortable Shoes
- A Hat
- Sun protection
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing