Valley of Fire Tour
Don’t have all day to spend on a big tour bus but still want to experience grandeur and beauty? Our Valley of Fire tour is your ideal alternative to the Grand Canyon, and only a fraction of the travel time! Join us and travel to the Valley of Fire in an hours’ time from the Las Vegas Strip.
The state park has almost 20 miles of roads that will take you to various trails and landmarks like, Fire Wave, Rainbow Vista, White Domes, Elephant Rock, and Mouse’s Tank, among more! If we are lucky, you may also get the chance to see desert big horn sheep that live in the park! Valley of Fire is an experience you won’t forget.
Valley of Fire is our #1 rated tour. Come join us for the awesome panoramic views of sandstone formations that formed about 150 million years ago! You will feel like you are on an alien planet. No wonder Hollywood has used it as a backdrop for many famous movies like, Star Trek, Total Recall, and Transformers. There are even remnants from old movie sets. Don’t miss out on your chance to experience the natural beauty and history of the Valley of Fire. Book now!
Morning Tours Available
Child: 2-17: $99.99
Lap child: No Charge
Private Tour: $899 for up to 12 people.
Duration from Hotel Pick-Up to Drop-Off: Approximately 5-6 Hours
- What to Expect on your Valley of Fire Tour?
- Requested hotel pick-up
- Approximately one-hour scenic drive thru the Mojave Desert to Valley of Fire.
- A quick stop at Bee Hives rock formation for pics and boulder scrambling
- Next we climb the stairs to view the petroglyphs high up in the rocks near Atlatl Rock
- On our way to White Domes we will stop at Rainbow Vista for that million dollar view and a photo op
- We will do the most popular hike…White Domes with its brilliant contrasting colors and movie set remnants. It is a 1.25-mile scenic trail with a slot canyon.
- Stop for photo op at the Cabins
- Stop at the visitor’s center.
- Last stop in Valley of Fire is the famous “Elephant Rock” a short quarter (0.25) mile hike.
- The Tour Includes
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Bottled Water and Lite Snacks
- Hotel/Strip Pickup & Drop-off
- Park entrance fees & Parking
- The Tour Excludes
- Gratuity (recommended)
- What to Bring
- Close toed Shoes: tennis or hiking shoes; (No sandals!)
- A Hat
- Sun protection
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing