Experience this wholesome combo! Have an opportunity to see the Seven Magic Mountain and the Hoover Dam!
Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Private Tour All Ages
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 3-17
- Lap Child Ages 2 and under
Visit and Experience the Dam Without Wasting a Whole Day!
Anyone visiting Las Vegas will be missing out if they skip the chance to see this Man-Made Wonder. Nearly 7 million people visit the Hoover Dam every year, making it the most visited dam in the world! The Hoover Dam’s massive size is almost beyond comprehension, as it holds back America’s largest reservoir, Lake Mead.
This approx. 3-hour Mini-tour is for people that don’t want to waste precious vacation hours on tour buses picking up and dropping off hordes of people or waiting in long lines at the Dam, and just want to visit and experience the Dam without wasting a whole day. It is also for people that have a late afternoon flight and have nothing to do to fill the time. That’s why we developed this mini-tour… after the tour, we will take you back to your hotel or anywhere on the strip where you will still have the rest of the day to do whatever you like.
Want to explore more? Upgrade your tour!
- Duration from Hotel Pick-up to Drop- off: Approx 4 hours.
- Pickup can commence 30-60 minutes before scheduled start time.
- You will receive an email and text message the evening before between 5-7pm pst with your detailed pickup information.
- Due to time constraints, strip construction/traffic, as well as any strip events, we only pickup from select strip hotels (Downtown Las Vegas is not considered the strip. Closest hotel for pickup will be Treasure Island Hotel). While all hotels are listed, please pick your hotel as this will allow us to know which hotel is closest to you for pickup to avoid sending you to the opposite end of the strip. If your hotel is not listed, please put the name of the hotel/resort and we will find the closest hotel to you for pickup. If you have a rental car Treasure Island Hotel and Tropicana Hotel both have free parking to the public. If you wish to park at either of these hotels, please select it in the dropdown.
- If you need to bring a scooter, wheelchair, or walker please note that information in the comment section to ensure that we can accommodate your needs.
- Please note that luggage is prohibited and is not to be brought on the tour. If you are checking out of your room, you may check your luggage in behind the front desk at either your hotel or the hotel you are being picked up from even though you did not stay there. Please allow yourself enough time to check your luggage in behind the front desk to avoid tour delays or the tour itself.
- Pick you up at the requested hotel
- Drive to Hoover Dam approx 30-45 minute drive
- Drive through Historic Boulder City where it all started, and learn a little history
- Stop at Hemmingway park which is known for its large number of Desert Big Horn Sheep for photos.
- Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge (Mike O’Callagham-Pat Tillman Bridge) where we will park and walk up to the bridge, almost 1000 feet above the Dam, and enjoy an incredible birds-eye view of the Dam and Colorado River
- Stop at Lake Mead Lookout for an amazing panoramic view of Lake Mead and a photo op
- Drive across Hoover Dam and go to various lookout points to view Dam and take pictures
- Drive back to hotel or drop-off On strip
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Bottled Water & Drinks & Snacks
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Gratuity (recommended)
**Disclaimer: any and all snacks that you bring are to be eaten off the van at any of our scenic stops to avoid any allergic reactions other passengers or guides may have.**
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- A Hat
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing