Visit and experience the Dam without wasting a whole day! Nearly 7 million people visit the Hoover Dam every year, making it the most visited dam in the world!
Seven Magic Mountains/Hoover Dam Mini Combo Tour – Small Group
- Private Tour Up to 14 people
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 3-17
- Lap Child Ages 2 and under
Seven Magic Mountain Tour
- A Top 10 Instagram location!
- The exhibit just went through a massive renovation with brighter and more vivid colors.
- Seven Magic Mountain is a public art exhibit that is open and free to the public.
Hoover Dam Mini Tour
Our top selling and highly rated Hoover Dam tour has been our flagship tour which will take you through Historic Boulder City where everything started. Next stop is Hemingway Park for a photo op which is world famous for its large population of Desert Big Horn sheep. Next stop is Lake Mead Lookout for a panoramic view of Lake Mead and then off to Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, an engineering marvel in itself. Get a birds-eye view of the face of the Hoover Dam from 1000 feet above. Next, we drive across the top of the Hoover Dam, to the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam, for views of the backside of the Dam and for more photo ops. Our tour guides are all certified and very knowledgeable about Hoover Dam and the surrounding city…Las Vegas.
The tour size is kept small to offer you a more comfortable and personal experience while being time sensitive. What more could you ask for? Don’t miss out on joining us!
- Duration from Hotel Pick-up to Drop- off: Approx 4 hours.
- Pickup can commence 30-60 minutes before scheduled start time.
- You will receive an email and text message the evening before between 5-7pm pst with your detailed pickup information.
- Due to time constraints, strip construction/traffic, as well as any strip events, we only pickup from select strip hotels (Downtown Las Vegas is not considered the strip. Closest hotel for pickup will be Treasure Island Hotel). While all hotels are listed, please pick your hotel as this will allow us to know which hotel is closest to you for pickup to avoid sending you to the opposite end of the strip. If your hotel is not listed, please put the name of the hotel/resort and we will find the closest hotel to you for pickup. If you have a rental car Treasure Island Hotel and Tropicana Hotel both have free parking to the public. If you wish to park at either of these hotels, please select it in the dropdown.
- If you need to bring a scooter, wheelchair, or walker please note that information in the comment section to ensure that we can accommodate your needs.
- Please note that luggage is prohibited and is not to be brought on the tour. If you are checking out of your room, you may check your luggage in behind the front desk at either your hotel or the hotel you are being picked up from even though you did not stay there. Please allow yourself enough time to check your luggage in behind the front desk to avoid tour delays or the tour itself.
- Drive out to “Seven Magic Mountains” and spend some time taking pictures and admiring the exhibit.
- Start the Hoover Dam portion of tour. approx. 3 hours
- Drive to Hoover Dam – Approximately a 30-45 minute drive
- Drive through Historic Boulder City. Where it all started and learn about the history.
- Stop at Hemenway park which is known for its large number of Desert Big Horn Sheep for photos.
- Stop at the Lake Mead Lookout for an amazing panoramic view of Lake Mead and a photo op.
- Visit the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, also known as the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge where we will park and walk up to the bridge, almost 1000 feet above the base of the Dam! Enjoy an incredible bird’s eye view of the Dam and Colorado River.
- Drive across the The top of the Hoover Dam to the Arizona side to various lookout points to view Dam and take pictures.
- Drive back to your hotel or strip for drop-off.
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Bottled Water
- Select Vegas Strip Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Gas Surcharge Fee
- Entrance fee
- Gratuity (optional)
**Disclaimer: any and all snacks that you bring are to be eaten off the van at any of our scenic stops to avoid any allergic reactions other passengers or guides may have.**
- Comfortable shoes
- A Hat
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing